Lab test of glass SHGC, shading coefficient (SC), U-value & optical properties
We are a Singapore-based third-party test laboratory, providing lab test services of glass SHGC, shading coefficient (SC), U-value, and optical properties. Our lab is SAC-SINGLAS (ISO 17025) accredited and qualified for IGDB/CGDB submission. Our customers are from more than 20 countries.
In our standard report, the following 10 important properties of glazing systems are reported:
- Visible light transmittance
- Visible light reflectance, front side
- Visible light reflectance, back side
- Solar energy transmittance
- Solar energy reflectance, front side
- Solar energy reflectance, back side
- Solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC)
- Shading coefficient (SC-value)
- Summer condition U-value
- Winter condition U-value
Upon your request, we can report nearly anything applicable to a glass:
- Spectral transmittance or reflectance, in IGDB format or in MS Excel format
- UV transmittance and UV rejection (UVR)
- Light-to-solar-gain (LSG) ratio
- Luminous efficacy
- Total solar energy rejection (TSER)
- CIE damage factor and skin damage factor
- Color rendering index (CRI)
Need professional Optical & Thermal Measurement services?
Contact OTM now
Instant online quote:
- Glass optical & thermal properties testing procedures – Single glazing
- Glass optical & thermal properties testing procedures – Double glazing
- Glass optical & thermal properties testing procedures – Partially fritted glazing
- How to test optical & thermal properties of glasses from existing buildings?
- How accurate are the glass optical & thermal test results?
- What are the differences between the NFRC, EN, and ISO glass optical & thermal test methods?
- 4 things to check when glass optical & thermal test results are different from manufacturer’s specifications
Online glass U-value, SHGC & shading coefficient calculator
Interested in performing your own glass U-value, SHGC & shading coefficient calculations? We have a user-friendly online calculator:
Expand one of the blocks below for more information.
Work with the expert in Optical & Thermal Measurement solutions.