We are looking for a sales executive for better sales flow and customer experience.
OTM Solutions Pte Ltd was founded in 2013, with the following two operations:
- Optical & thermal testing laboratory: we provide third-party material testing services to the building & construction industry (e.g. architectural glass optical properties, insulation material thermal conductivity). Our lab is SAC-SINGLAS accredited and with customers from more than 20 countries.
- Instrumentation services: we are also the distributor of a well-established instrument manufacturer. We supply measurement instruments (e.g. weather stations and data loggers) and provide integration and measurement services.
For more details, please visit our website: www.otm.sg
We are looking for a sales executive, with the following duties:
- Pre-sales enquiries: communicate with customers on service/product specifications. Technical knowledge on our services/products is required. Training will be provided.
- Official sales documents: generate official documents (e.g. quotation, tax invoice, delivery order) required a in typical sales cycle.
- Post-sales coordination: communicate with customers on job progress and other customer enquiries (e.g. customer feedback and satisfaction survey).
- Sales records: maintain sales related records in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and other relevant tools (e.g. customer loyalty program, sales records).
- Quality document management: help laboratory manager maintain quality documents (i.e. standard operating procedures, SOPs) and attend quality audits. Training will be provided.
- Education: diploma or degree is preferred
- Language skills: proficient in English (both oral and written) is essential, most communications with customers will be over phone and emails
- Computer skills: emailing with MS outlook, document editing with MS Word & Excel, quoting and invoicing with software (training will be provided)
- Professional working and learning attitude: able to learn and comprehend our service/product specifications, able to comply with company requirements
- Good inter-personal skills and responsive
- Willingness in working in small size company
- Able to work in Woodlands area
- We welcome fresh graduates to apply
- Fixed basic salary with sales incentives and performance bonus
- Short office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm)
- 14 days of annual leave
- Medical benefits
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are shortlisted, we will contact you within 1 week.